Spring is finally here – make the most of the Easter holidays (15-29 April) and plan some egg-cellent accessible family-friendly days out with The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain, without having to break the bank.
The revamped The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain, now in its 11th year, offers days out reviews and details of physical access facilities as well as information for visitors with more hidden conditions such as autism and mental illness.
The guide includes reviews of over 180 UK venues perfect for all types of Easter adventures.
The top 13 most accessible attractions in Wales
1. RSPB Conwy Nature Reserve
3. Llangollen Wharf and Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
4. Snowdonia Scenic Drive
5. Gigrin Farm
6. Newport Parrog Coastal Trail
7. Celtic Quest Coasteering
8. Brecon Canal Walk
9. Garwnant Forest Visitor Centre
10. Folly Farm
11. National Waterfront Museum
13. Principality Stadium Tours