The Welsh Fitness Awards is delighted to announce that applications are open for the 2019 Welsh Fitness Awards.
The Welsh Fitness Awards glittering black tie ceremony will be held on Thursday 19th September 2019, at Voco St David’s Hotel – Cardiff Bay. Hosted by Radio X’s Polly James.
Launched in 2017 as the South Wales Fitness Awards, however due to the phenomenal growth and success they have now become the Welsh Fitness Awards.
The categories for this year’s applications are:
- Personal Trainer of the year
- Fitness Club of the Year (Single Facility)
- Fitness Club of the Year (Multiple Facility)
- Fitness Entrepreneur of the year
- Trainee/Member of the Year
- Group Fitness Club/Class of the Year
- Fitness Event of the Year
- Fitness Support of the Year
- The Welsh Fitness Awards Champion 2019 – (Drawn from the winners of the categories above)
- Contribution to Welsh Fitness & Society (Honorary Award)
Founder of The Welsh Fitness Awards – Wesley Skene said:
“The Welsh Fitness Community gives so much to Wales, its people and economy.
“It’s hugely important that we recognise this contribution to our nation. With the ever-increasing rates of obesity and mental health issues, the Welsh Fitness Community will be on the front line dealing with these challenges.
“Fitness is also one of the forgotten contributors to our economy. In Wales we have new gyms opening by the day, people employing personal trainers or simply purchasing nutritional products. All of these are providing employment and opportunities for Wales, we simply can’t let this be ignored!”
The Welsh Fitness Awards are proudly sponsored by Hugh Phillips – Gower Butcher (Feature Sponsor), The Supp Stop and Dr Zena Asseley (Dentist & Aesthetic Practitioner), with Wales247 as media partner and sponsor.
Applications for the Welsh Fitness Awards close on Friday August 9th 2019.
To find out how to apply, log on to www.welshfitnessawards.co.uk