Rain is expected to become heavy and persistent across parts of north Wales on Thursday, with many places seeing 20-30 mm of rain.
Strong northeasterly winds are expected to bring large amounts of rain to north facing hills with the potential for 50-70mm of rain which may lead to some flooding.
What to expect
- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater causing danger to life
- Where flooding occurs, there is a slight chance of delays or cancellations to train and bus services
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads
- There is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses
Regions and local authorities affected