The Hayes is set to be transformed into a gin lovers paradise this August, with the St David’s Gin Lounge Festival heading to the heart of the city centre.
St David’s is teaming up with the Gin Lounge, a band of gin enthusiasts to put together a jolly, gin-filled interactive event to celebrate some of the world’s best gins as well as discovering some incredible gins distilled right here in Wales.
Over three days, attendees can enjoy tasting amazing gins, as well as masterclasses, demonstrations and all the best ‘ginanigans’ at the event in Cardiff.
What you can enjoy at the festival:
- A huge variety of Artisan Gins to sample
- Interactive Gin workshops
- Gin Masterclasses by industry experts
- A bar with gin cocktails served by award-winning mixologists
- Interactive workshops – learn how to mix up your new favourite drinks
- A Gin Shop with all your festival’s favourites, brought to you by Wally’s
Discover the gins
Some of the most highly regarded gin distillers will be there for the three-day festival, allowing you to sip on some of the best gins around. Discover Monmouth Gin, Cygnet from Swansea with Llanllyr tonic, alongside tipples from Wallys and Lakes.
Included in your ticket price:
- Entry to Gin festival and a welcome gin and Tonic from the selection of delicious gins on show
- A festival programme
- Commemorative Hi Ball
The festival will feature a huge variety of different Gins all perfectly served by the industry’s experts. You’ll also find the bespoke Gin Lounge Cocktail Bar where you can get delicious gin cocktails served by award-winning mixologists. You can also learn how to mix up your new favourite drinks in the cocktail workshops!
- Where: The Hayes, St David’s Cardiff
- When: 2nd – 4th August
To book tickets and to find out more, click here.